Dirk is a compact bag that can be attached to a belt or carried as a shoulder bag. It is designed to carry all those things you can never leave behind: Wallet, glasses, keys, camera and an Emile notepad.
Little Dirk's main compartment can hold an iPad or a Kindle or a small sketchbook (Emile?). If photography is your thing, it will carry your Micro Four Thirds DSLR camera.
Under its flap is a pen slot and a pocket to hold your smart phone of choice and wallet. On its back panel is a handy quick access zipped pocket.
Dirk comes with detachable shoulder strap that can be converted to a belt. Allowing you to carry it around your waist or over your shoulder.
- Spacious main compartment.
- External front pocket (under the flap).
- Pen pocket.
- Quick access zipped pocket.
- Detachable shoulder strap / belt.
- Dimensions: 25cm x 21cm x 5cm (9.8" x 8.2" x 2").
- Japanese wax coated canvas, produced from Egyptian cotton. It is beautiful, durable and water repellent.
- Italian top-quality vegetable-tanned leather. No two skins are alike, giving an expression of individuality and character to each of our bags.
- Our materials stretch and age organically. As a bag owner, you will see this process take place.